Thursday, April 26, 2012

L'Accent, Ltd. (or "Branding an Interior Design firm")

I had a great coffee date today (at Chocolate Springs...my favorite remote "office") with a fabulous new interior designer in the area, Elise Abrams of L'Accent, Ltd..  I say "new" because she's only been in the Berkshires for about three years (she divides her time between Monterey and NYC).  Being a lifelong lover of unique furniture and antiques, she quickly realized the Berkshires was the perfect place to live and began designing spaces for people she met while on her own personal search for beautiful things.  She has often been called upon to stage houses that are on the market, businesses/office spaces or create a certain "look" for private events.

But what I find most interesting about her business is that people pay her to find that "one special piece"...  I mean, really!  She gets paid to go shopping?!  I've seen a few of those "get paid to shop" ads before, but I never believed them. (I'm kidding, of course...what Elise does is not quite the same deal!).

Anyway, we're going to work on some branding ideas and I just can't wait!  She has such beautiful taste (not only in decor, but apparel, too, as she always comes bopping in wearing new Louboutins!), I  can't wait to help her come up with some new designs!






No comments:

Post a Comment