Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Hello...let me introduce myself!

Well, it seems like this has been a long time in the making, but I'm so excited to announce that there are some really fun things going on in my neck of the woods!  For the last six years, I've owned my own business that provides business support services (marketing, office organization, personal assistance to solopreneurs, etc.) and this has allowed me to meet all kinds of terrific people!

Last year, I was fortunate enough to get involved in the Lenox Wedding Tour, which brought luxury event planners to the Berkshires for a scouting trip.  Our mission was to raise awareness of the Berkshires as a luxury destination wedding location...I mean, really, we live in an amazing region!  It's basically Newport without the ocean (but SO much more!).

I quickly realized that marketing the Berkshires was the direction in which I wanted to take my own business.  I'm passionate about everything we have to offer here...a cultural mecca, fabulous shopping, fine (really fine!) dining, and so on.  And so here we are...I've dedicated this blog to highlighting some of the amazing things (services AND products) that the Berkshires has to offer (i.e., we're not just a bunch of country bumpkins...we're bumpkins with a lot of class!).

This is a work in progress, but as we begin this process and get to know each other better, I think it'll be great!  Here's to new endeavors!  Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment